Thursday, December 1, 2011

stretching

 

I love to stretch. It just makes me feel better and somehow just brings rest and peace. even with the slight pain of stretching, it still just feels good. I like it a lot.

God brings me peace. It’s pretty cool to look back and see how He has moved in my life, and how I have grown in being able to speak truth to people and speak with boldness and not care if they will be upset with me or not.

“Pour out your love on us LORD give us your heart, let us unite to serve the broken and lost. We give our lives to you no matter the cost….”

“…my refuge and strength….i will not fear His promise is true, My God will come through, Always.”

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yieldsthe peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.”
Hebrews 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment