Friday, December 16, 2011

missing you.

 

I don’t quite know what exactly to write tonight.  I’m missing a lot of things and a lot of people at the moment a lot of different thoughts and emotions going on right now it seems. But one thing I do know…God is faithful, and everything in our lives will always be for His glory and honor and fame.

Just really been loving reading Daniel and even my fiction book by Ted Deker. and I’m just constantly being reminded that God always is victorious, and will always come through and it’s all for His name’s sake! and I find joy in this!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Then the presidents and satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with regard to the kingdom, but they could find no ground for complaint or any fault, because he was faithful, and no error or fault was found in him.”
Daniel 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment