Thursday, December 8, 2011

believe

 

I just like Jesus. He is cool. Time spent with Him praying and reading His word is precious time. And challenging.

Endure and Believe. are 2 words that keep coming up to me. I can only find these things in HIM, and i must allow Him to work and be my strength and not try in my own strength. I must be willing.
Willingness plays a vital role in our relationship with Christ, in our lives.

Ask yourself if your willing, to do anything for Christ, to risk anything for Christ, to give up everything for Christ, and to endure and persevere for Christ, and to believe Christ.

He Is Worth It.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”I will not be afraid of many thousands of people
who have set themselves against me all around.”
Psalm 3:6

How often do I fear but one person….David had thousands of people hating him at times…yet He found refuge and strength in the LORD. Surely I can do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment