Saturday, December 24, 2011

Father’s Love

 

So I havent posted for a couple days. I apologize
 
Father’s will do anything for their children.
Some people may call me spoiled….but I can sit in front of my dad and he knows just what I want. A massage. My dad has carpal tunnel surgery a couple years ago as well, and it still bothers him, but today he gave me a massage for an hour. And the other day we were watching a movie where a father does a silly charachter called mr.napkin head, and its quite funny. and God, as our Father, will do anything for us as well. He will work everything in our lives out just perfectly so that He can be glorified and so that we can honor Him. and I am so grateful for this. Grateful for a family that loves. Grateful for the favor of God. Grateful for the simple pleasures in life. Grateful for Jesus, coming to earth in the form of a baby, and grew up as a man, and died for my sin on the cross and rose again victorious!

A Father’s love, is a beautiful thing. Family bonds, blood or spiritual, is a beautiful thing.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
” If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!”
Matthew 7:11

It’s okay to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment