Friday, December 2, 2011

worth it all

 

I love animals. They have personalities. Tonight Ashley, Christa and I had the privilage of being angels for a local live nativity. and there were real live animals, and it was freezing cold. but we were all well entertained by the camel, Carl…whom we named ourselves. We thought he was going to knock us off our haybales a couple times.

I just love how God created animals. of all shapes and sizes and personalities. i had a donkey try to nibble at my outfit.
and I love how He made people, to enjoy the simple things of life. Was pretty cool to watch hundreds upon hundreds people just look at the nativity and reflect. and to see the animals. and my favorite part, was seeing the Amish Men with their children. There is just something about father’s with young children in general, but it just touched my heart!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight,
O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.”
Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment