Tuesday, December 27, 2011

God is always working on us.

 

You know I actually like being productive and knowing that I have accomplished something and am able to take it off of a ‘to-do’ list.
This doesn’t actually happen very often. I am a very unorganized person. But with age and more defined roles in life, more responsibility is required and I like it. I just need to sometimes have deadlines for things, or just learn to be disciplined myself and just to do it.

I like where God has me. I like what God is constantly teaching me.
It’s not always fun nor easy, but I know it’s good for me, and I trust Him.

do the things you absolutely love. don’t get tired of them, don’t quit on them. make time. do the things you find hard. it’s good for you. and you learn things about yourself that you never realized, and it’s good.

From the depths of my heart I love You LORD. and Your Word. and All You are….

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”My eyes are ever toward the LORD…”
Psalm 25:15

No comments:

Post a Comment