Saturday, December 3, 2011

it’s all good.

 

Today I had the privilege of working at Ms. Gadgets! I have missed those ladies, and that place. it just lifts my heart! We were doing ginger bread house decorating for little kids today at the store, and we had over 100 kids come thru. and i absolutely loved it. there was esp one little girl who just sticks out to me. she was the sweetest thing and just so joyful. and was asking me questions on how we knew how to put the gingerbread houses together and if God showed them how. She was just precious.

Children just have a way to lift your heart. God definitely has given children a gift.

Also, it really is all okay. We just need to take time to spend with Jesus. Be disciplined. :) and Love the Lord Your God!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”The LORD your God is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with His love and rejoice over you with singing.”
  Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment