Wednesday, December 14, 2011

thinking

 

Have you ever just been sitting somewhere and all of a sudden in a moment, think of what all couple possibly be happening at that exact same moment?!
   All the deaths, the hunger, the tears, the joy, the celebrations, the parties, the accidents, the people crossing the street, the sleeping, the fights, the walking, the preaching, the worshipping, the wailing, the surgeries….

just thinking of that kinda blows your mind. but the thinking’s not done..because then you realize, GOD SEE’S ALL OF IT and knows all that is happening intricately. He is all-knowing. He is everywhere.

I had honestly never thought about this before, at least that I can remember, cuz I feel like this is something I would remember. I’ve known that God is all-knowing and everywhere at once, but to actually sit and think about it and all that couple possibly be happening, which I probably can’t even come close to imagining, God actually see’s it all! That is pretty astounding to me!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For the LORD is righteous; he loves righteous deeds;
the upright shall behold his face.”
Psalm 11:7

No comments:

Post a Comment