Monday, December 12, 2011

what to choose

 

You know, its very easy to go through your day, and not really think of Christ.
   But as I look back on my day, I see good and i see bad in my thought processes. Like any normal day of a sinful human being. Praise the Lord for His grace and sanctification. and especially recently, my mind just seems to be all over the place, and ive been forgetting things more, i think i’ve been stressed and spiritually attacked. and I think that we forget all to often. A lot of things. but especially, we forget to think about Christ. We forget that there is an invisible war going on, that we are not just fighting against flesh and blood as Ephesians 6 tells us, but against spiritual forces in the heavenly places…Our lives are serious. Jesus coming back is serious.

Tonight we were talking about the return of Christ…and at one point, I got super excited. Knowing that one day Jesus will reign on earth, and one day, there will be a new heaven and a new earth and Satan will be cast out forever and we will all spend eternity with the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost. This stuff is real. Do we really believe that?! When you sit and actually think about it, it kinda blows you away. We forget that there is a spiritual realm, that someday will be our reality. And I must say, I am excited. because I know that God wins.

So I am grateful, that even in the midst of forgetfulness due to numerous things this life grants us…that God still loves me and does remind me when I need reminded and hears my prayer, because my desire is to remember Jesus every second. And I still can’t wrap a lot of things around my head, but I know it to be true, that I have favor with God and He loves me so deeply, and He will never let me go. I am grateful.

May we, His children, not be able to help but be on our faces before our Heavenly Merciful Holy Father. He is greater than this world and all other power’s.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart: I will recount all of your wonderful deeds…And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you….For the needy shall not always be forgotten, and the hope of the poor shall not persih forever…
Put them in fear, O LORD! Let the nations know that they are but men.”
 
Psalm 9:1, 10, 18, 20

No comments:

Post a Comment