Saturday, December 17, 2011

super dooper blessed

 

It’s amazing what the words “Merry Christmas” can do for someone. The other week we had the discussion on how the term Happy Holidays has kind of replaced Merry Christmas…and how Christ is basicaly being taken out of Christmas these days. so to say merry Christmas you are remembering Christ more…and so today, since I work at a christmas store, i felt obliged to tell people Merry Christmas at certain times and every person who I told, their faces seemed to light up. and that kinda made my day.

Also at work, us girls by the end of the day, were just goin a bit crazy. giggling at everything. was just one of thsoe days i guess. but i love ‘outside’ contact. i dont get it often, and i don’t realize how much I miss it, until I’m in it and enjoying it! Sometimes I think we can get stuck to much with just the people we live with or work with or are around all the time, and granted, i absolutely love those people with all my heart, but we need breaks. we need ‘outsiders’ in our lives, and to get out and communicate with others. whether that be old friends, new friends, work friends…etc. we need it.

i guess today, I just was remembering at times just how blessed I am and how much I really enjoy my life. I think I needed that. God knew I obviously did. :)

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”"You are my LORD. I have no good apart from You."
Psalm 16:2

No comments:

Post a Comment