Wednesday, November 30, 2011

power ballad

 

I love music. I love precious time spent worshipping just me and the piano. I love writing music, which I never seem to do anymore. And sometimes, when I read scripture, it’s juts so powerful, that I want it to be a power ballad! Because that is what God’s love is. A Power Ballad! :)
    makes me happy!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength...they who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:28-31

No comments:

Post a Comment