Thursday, November 3, 2011

community

I am learning an interesting piece of advice about myself...my love language is becoming more quality time than I ever thought i would be...

God has used community immensely in my life, and I think that is what has changed my love language...

It is community that has helped me love Christ more. It is community that has taught me so much about myself, and who I am in Christ. It is community who has taught me what acceptance actually looks like, what true Christ-like love actually looks like, what discipline looks like, and how to love people. It is community that has challenged me when I needed it most, it is community that has taught me to be honest with myself and with others and with my feelings and thoughts. It is community that has taught me more about God biblically than I could have ever done on my own.

and often i let the enemy make me believe that I am left out of this community, or not wanted or cared for, but I know this to be a complete lie. Without saying actual words, I know fine rightly that my community would do anything for me. and Love me with a love that can only come from above.

I pray that we all know what biblical community is.


VERSE of the day:
"So therefore, any one of you who does not renounce all that he has cannot be my disciple."
Luke 14:33

No comments:

Post a Comment