Monday, November 28, 2011

grateful during a storm

I find it amazing how in the midst of people and community, you can still feel lonely. This isn't the first time for me. I feel like it is a season I am currently in, and have been in. But I am also extremely grateful to God.
   For His grace, and His strength to keep me stable and pressing on.
For my community, and the one's who can tell when something is wrong and what it is without you even saying anything. For my brother's. For my sister's. For prayer and encouragement. For His word. For people who fight for you and with you. For the comfort of the Holy Spirit. For rest. For joygivers. For growth. For God's goodness and Holiness. That I am in fact, never actually alone.

I need people. and God has given me the right people, for this time in my life, to help me through whatever season of life I am in. He has answered my prayers. and I just love God.


VERSE OF THE DAY:
"For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Jesus

Matthew 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment