Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grandparents

Sometimes, my grandparents break my heart. My grandpa is currently contemplating a big decision on whether to move out of the house they have been in for over 50 years I believe. and my Grandma, is in the beginning stages of alzheimers, and today when I was over, she kept speaking to me in dutch thinking I could understand her...and repeating different phrases.

I love my grandparents. and now that I'm old enough for help them out more whenever I can, and to sit and talk to them, i see more of my grandpa's heart, as he is the caretaker of my grandma, and i just love him more.


VERSE of the day:
"...for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty andhunger, abundance and need."
Philippians 4:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment