Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Simplicity

A picture, is quite the simple thing. Last week, somehow the conversation came up about old pictures, and how embarrassing some of them can be...ya know...when ur a kid and u have a mullet...embarrassing right?! Well, it got me in the mood to dig out all my older pictures from my mom's house. so today after lunch with her, i went to the house and got them and the rest of the day have been reminiscing!

the best one's are the one's from the past 5 years. So many memories. and so many life-stretching moments and incredible relationships. Then amidst that, I was able to skype with 2 peopel very dear and near to my heart, AT THE SAME TIME! and just laugh, and here a bit of what's going on in their lives. it's great that as people grow older, they also still keep their crazy selves! this makes me happy!

I guess today, I am just thankful for the simple things in life. Pictures to remember great people and great and challenging times. Times of worship where you just enjoy and not a whole lot is required of you. Watching people learn. Seeing a husband be attentive to his wife. Conversations. Simple pleasures.

God is good!


VERSE of the day:
"For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy; 'I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite.'"
Isaiah 57:15

1 comment:

  1. see a husband be attentive to his wife..after our three way skype..i am laughing alot at this.....oh jude.

    ReplyDelete