Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I love my family. I love spending time with them. This week has been kind of a rough one for me, mentally and emotionally and even spiritually. and even physically (my legs dont wanna work cuz they are sore from nike training! hah)
   I am completely blessed with an incredible, incredible family. and while yes, I am talking about my blood family. Father, Mother, Brother, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins...I am also talking about my spiritual family. I think that I forget often how blessed I am with the people God has placed in my life. The one's who challenge me, the one's who pray for me constantly, the one's who bring joy to my heart, the one's who make me laugh, the one's who always make me feel better, the one's i can just enjoy their company...

Family.


VERSE OF THE DAY:
"Yet it was the will of the LORD to crush Him. He has put him to grief. When his soul shall make an offering of guilt he shall see his offspring, and shall prolong his days. The will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand."

Isaiah 53:10

No comments:

Post a Comment