Saturday, November 5, 2011

I just love Jesus

I am blown away by God. and I love just worshipping.
  and I keep being blown away by His love, and just the fact that I have favor with God...and he honors me, when i am so completely undeserving. and my prayer, is that my life will be giving God glory and honor and that I can live to please Him and Him alone becasue HE is worthy! and in our worship, in every day life, to give it all back to Him, and to stop taking myself so seriously and caring or worrying about other people so much and just living for Jesus, because that is what it is all about!

i find it frustrating when words cannot express exactly what I am feeling and thinking, but yet i am glad for it because only God can do such a thing! :)


VERSE of the day:
"But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. "
John 4:22

No comments:

Post a Comment