Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tears of Joy

I love retreats. My favorite part, is seeing the kids worship and 'GET IT' and fall more in love with Christ and make it about Him rather than themselves.
  It actually brings me to tears, because when you see a room of about 100 jr.high and highschoolers, most of them with their arms raised and just lifting their voices to God...your heart wants to explode.

I feel like in those times, God gives me glimpses of how much He is receiving the Praise we are giving, and how proud of His children that He is in those moments and how pleased He is with us giving ourselves to Him. and this is what brings me to tears, that God allows me to feel even just a tiny piece of that.
 I once had a vision of worship...where as a groupf of people were worshipping, our  hands were raised upward, and it was like we were actually holding Jesus up as He was sitting on the throne. Is what I saw. So often, with arms raised, I envision this again. and it just brings a smile to my face.

I am privelaged that God would allow me to be apart of His movement. To be a 'proud parent,' so to speak, with Him. because it is what I feel like (or what I think it would feel like!).

"...break down our pride and all the walls we've built up inside. our earthly crowns and all our desires, we lay at your feet...Every eye will see JESUS our God. Great and mighty to be praised....WITH EVERYTHING WE WILL SHOUT FORTH YOUR PRAISE..."

"Across the earth we see, worshipers believe. Hear our song, Praise to our God, Praise to our God."

"MY HEART WILL SING, NO OTHER NAME, JESUS"



VERSE OF THE DAY:
"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I( am making all things new."

Revelation 21:5

No comments:

Post a Comment