Thursday, November 10, 2011

Laughter

I like to think that I am a very 'laughy' person; meaning, I laugh a lot. I love to laugh. I've heard that it like, releases endorphines...i don't actually know what this means, I just felt like sharing.

Anywho, for someone who laughs a lot, sometimes when I get to laughing really hard, for some reason I feel like I have no laughed in a really long time...I almost feel like I don't laugh like I used to, but I don't know if that's a true statement or not.
But the main point of this blog today is, Laughter makes me love Jesus more! and I am very thankful for laughter, and people who just make me laugh because I really do love laughing, and wish I laughed more. And when i say laughter, I mean like, something is hysterical and it hurts your stomach your laughing so much, and your eyes are watering. I love these laughs. God uses these laughs and the people who make me laugh like this so much joy, that I don't want to stop laughing.


VERSE of the day:
  "The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood."
John 7:18

No comments:

Post a Comment