Wednesday, November 9, 2011

weird how in our weaknesses there is strength. we kind of shine.

i like my title. just saying.

So, I am 'teaching' worship style piano to 4 girls now. and i love it. granted, there are times when i am highly intimidated, esp when a couple of the girls know more about piano than i do...but what I am finding...I absolutely love it.
  I think the times when we think we can't do something, or we feel weak in an area...the more we do it, and once we are in the midst of it, you learn a lot about yourself and you grow a lot as well. "when i'm weak, He is strong."

I also notice, this makes me play music more, which is something I need to a lot more disciplined in. but last night, I just spent quite an amount of time just playing music and singing my heart out for a little bit and I haven't done that in way to long, and i think my heart misses it. because for me, there is a connection when it's just me on the piano and God. and i've forsaken that for too long.
     and just music in general, i just love. being able to play. for as long as i want or can. so thank you for that gift Father, and the ability and the enjoyment and worship that comes out of those times!


VERSE of the day:
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. For the sake of Christ then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment