Monday, November 14, 2011

journaling

I sometimes forget how much I love journaling. It gets me thinking, which is actually good for me now. It's funny how thinking can become such an unhealthy thing for you, then you learn how to control it and give your thoughts over to God and then you just kind of forget how to think or to remind yourself to think. it's odd how that happens. but it does. at least it has to me.

But I was journaling today, and usually when I start journaling, its really hard for me to stop, and distracts me from everything else around me. I forget how much I love it and enjoy it, and how much it helps me process and think things through and get things off of my chest that I didn't even realize were there half the time.


VERSE of the day:
"Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour? Buit for this purpose I ahve come to this hour." Jesus

John 12:27

No comments:

Post a Comment