Saturday, November 5, 2011

honor

So I slacked last night, so I am updating this morning for last night! :)

I am blown away by God. I am completely undeserving of the love and honor that He lavishes me with. It often seems to be, that sometimes, the things that get my heart down and that I get annoyed or frustrated with...and when i express those to Him just cuz my heart is heavy, that soon after, He shows me that He has heard me. He provides what my heart was downtrodden for. and this blows me away. becasue like i said, I am so undeserving. yet His love is honoring...

which is a weird thought to me. God honoring us...his children. It feels like an oxymoron to me and is hard to wrap my mind around. because we should be the ones honoring God. yet He does honor us, exalt us,  because He loves us with a love that this world cannot understand and that sometimes, we just can't understand either but we know it to be true!
James says that if we humble ourselves before the LORD that He will exalt us.
  weird concept. but the Bible says it, so I know it is true. it is humbling...

God's love really does change lives.


VERSE of the day:
"And he did not do mighty works there before of their unbelief."
Matthew 13:58


BELIEVE in your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment