Monday, October 31, 2011

discipleship and relationships

A lot of learning how to disciple, comes from being discipled, but also, through watching discipleship right before your eyes.

Sometimes, I really dislike discipleship. Other times, I just love God more through it, and absolutely love it! Seeing people being molded, and challenged and get frustrated and broken is a beautiful thing for the sake of Christ! and knowing that you are an instrument in that, is pretty incredible!

My heart is just overflowing with excitement and love for God and what He is doing in people and how He is sanctifying them and all of us! and the building of relationships with people, i'm just loving them more and more the more I am getting to know and be apart of their lives!


VERSE of the day:
"I tell you, something greater than the temple is here."
Matthew 12:6

No comments:

Post a Comment