Sunday, October 23, 2011

basking- to enjoy a pleasant situation

I love basking in the presence of the LORD, in worship. It makes me realize my wretchedness, my helplessness, my bad attitude, my selfishness, His grace, His mercy, and just leads me to sometimes tears that just will not stop. and I love God all the more for these moments, and in these moments.

"You are the King of all Kings. You are the LORD of all LORDS and yet You still love me. I want to love You more."


VERSE of the day:
"Be still, and know that I am God.
 I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!"

Psalm 46:10

P.S.
I really, really, really, enjoy my new toy (ukulele)

2 comments:

  1. i am excited for worshipping with you and your ukulele and Jesus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, please come! that would be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete