Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Family

 

I love my family. Physical and Spiritual.

I had lunch with my mother today, and I was super encouraged and blessed and fell more in love with Christ through her sharing how she was led to write letters to members of our family who don’t know Jesus Christ as their Savior and LORD. I was also very proud of my mom.

Also, a couple years ago I remember praying for brothers. And it’s just really encouraging now, to see that God has answered that prayer. 1…he has begun to restore a relationship with my blood brother. and 2…he has given me plenty of other brothers who are all becoming very dear to my heart, thanks to Off The Wall Ministry and Church.

So today, through family (blood line and not blood line), I fell in love with Jesus more!

 

VERSE of the day:
"But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner.'!...for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted."
Luke 18:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment