Tuesday, October 11, 2011

power of prayer

 

Praying for people, leads to encouraging people. <—this is what I am finding out. and i am completely loving it.

i love fighting for people, via prayer. and I am so grateful to God right now for the place He has me in my own life right now, where I am able to see and to be there, for people, to just pray for them and with them. I find myself constantly praying these days. and constantly wanting to encourage those who need the encouragment and who are on my heart at the time.

so be thankful for where God has you, no matter what part of life you are at. He is watching over you, and is your refuge and your strength.

 

VERSE of the day:
”For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need."
Hebrews 4:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment