Sunday, October 2, 2011

He woo’s

 

sometimes I feel like my heart is breaking. for the oppressed and persecuted, for the church….and sometimes i just let myself get really upset for those reasons, but as well as for selfish reasons, because i get hit with doubt and frustration.

But today’s theme, has been that everything God does, is for His name’s sake. I cannot do anything without Him, I need Him desperately, in every second of my life. And this morning at church, I don’t even know what spurred it on, but i was just reminded that God is romancing me. I don’t deserve to be pursued, but every girl wants to be pursued. and I like being pursued by Jesus! And today, I just needed the reminder that God is wooing me. I am totally unworthy, yet by His grace, so thankful!

 

VERSE of the day:
”He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.”
Psalm 23:3

No comments:

Post a Comment