Thursday, October 6, 2011

never-ending

 

So I have been a slacker the last couple of days…due to some late night’s. Because I was enjoying people close to my heart. :) Now, my body is tired, and just wants sleep! so yay for morning when you can sleep in a bit longer! Thank You Jesus!

So, been reading Isaiah 53 and just really amazed with my Jesus.
the last verse says “…yet he bore the sin of many, and makes intercession for the transgressors.”

Jesus’ act of grace and mercy for us, did not just end at the cross. He proceeds to sit at the right hand of God interceding for us. Which this is so comforting and encouraging to me! Just like some parents spoil their children, we are actually spoiled by God. We have been blessed with every spiritual blessing, all we need, the Holy Spirit, eternal life,  our ransom for our sins has been paid, Jesus has made us righteous….and more! Just blows me away! God spoils us. and yet how often do we give back to Him?! and it seems when we give back to Him, and are grateful and offering our lives, He just blesses more, not just physically, but more spiritually and emotionally, which is even better than anything physical!

Bless the Lord O My Soul and all that is within me. Praise His Holy Name!

 

VERSE of the day:
”Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart.”
Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment