Thursday, October 20, 2011

always

some days are just harder than others, due to emotions, due to weather, due to circumstances, due to our own selfish selves. today was an off day for me. im very grateful, for the constant reminder that I am and always will be IN NEED OF GOD. every second of my life.

i was blessed by my mother the other day with some new music, for my birthday pressie. and so today, in the midst of my offness, and when I just wanted some more Jesus and definately needed more of Jesus, I listened to some of tihs new music. and sometimes for me, just to sit and listen to new music that honors Jesus and makes me think about Him and focus on Him, is complete and utter bliss. Nothing seems greater in that moment than just basking in His awesomeness and listening to His children glorifying Him. sigh. :) so even in off days, no matter what we are feeling, what we are thinking, what we want or don't want, God is greater. and is completely Worthy of our attention. and we can ALWAYS fall more in love with Jesus. and we are ALWAYS in need of Him, Jesus Christ. and He is ALWAYS here. with us.


VERSE of the day:
"He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs."
Hebrews 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment