Thursday, October 27, 2011

people.

People.
    I used to be one of those people who really disliked people. I used to be a complete loner. Preferred to be left alone. Didn't like anyone, thought no one liked me. Got really annoyed ALL THE TIME with people.

People.
    Now, I still get annoyed at times. I still have my moments where I just want to be left alone. BUT, I love people. I am blessed by people that God has placed in my life. I see them as a gift. and there are times, when my heart just has the biggest smile on, because of the people in my life and the love God has given me for them and through them. :)


VERSE of the day:
"Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush him, he has put him to grief. when his soul makes offering for guilt, he shall see his offspring and prolong his days. The will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand."
Isaiah 53:10

No comments:

Post a Comment