Saturday, October 22, 2011

birthday blessings

today is my 24th birthday. and i know that birthday's are a way that we celebrate people. the day really is supposed to be all about them. and i started today, asking God that everything would go back to Him, and would actually not be about me at all, because I see so much selfishness in myself and others, and I hate it.
  but i was overly blessed...i got my ukulele i have wanted for a logn time, which i actually was not expecting to get believe it or not...and let' just say, iw as oober excited. and i got a lot of other awesome awesome things, things i wanted, and things i didnt expect. but mostly, I was blessed by the people in my life. That people really do care and love me deeply and will do anything for me, to make me smile, laugh, and be happy in this life. I am spoiled. Spiritually, Physically. I am rich. and This is all becasue of God. and the only reason I have awesome people who love me in my life, is becasue God loves me. and the great thing is, no one will ever love me near as much of Jesus does!
  All I have is all becasue of God. and I am so thankful.


VERSE of the day:
"My soul makes its boast in the LORD, let the humble hear and rejoice."
Psalm 34:2

No comments:

Post a Comment