Sunday, October 30, 2011

Music

The last couple of days God has really been using music to soothe and comfort my soul. And I absolutely love worshipping via music. and sometimes, I feel like I am slow dancing with God and other times, I feel like He is holding my hand when I am playing piano. And I can't help but love Him, and just smile and feel more beautiful than ever,  and be amazed that He takes the time to continuously woo me and let me know that He loves me.

And I guess at this stage in my life, it's something I am really in need of. God always knows what we need, and he prepares us and provides for all we need, emotionally, spiritually and physically.

I love Jesus. becasue He first loves me.


VERSE of the day:
",,,you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul and with all your mind."
 Matthew 22:37

No comments:

Post a Comment