Wednesday, October 26, 2011

oh, to be like You Jesus!

So i have slacked the past 2 days...

but let's just say, I am super blessed by my community. I love community times, of sharing life and stories and having funny/semi-uncomfortable conversations that are necessary sometimes to help us understand each other better.

But in the midst of it all, I see God, molding me and the people around me. We all have so much to work on, and I am so thankful to God for His process of santification. and I cannot wait until Jesus returns for it all to be over and to have a new body, a perfect body and no more sin. sigh. what bliss it will be to be with Jesus and have no more sin!


"May I learn what You want me to learn. May I embrace whatever is placed before me. May I love those in my life. May I take responsibility for all you've handed me. May i give back, all the Praise due You. And May I fall deeper in love with You."


VERSE of the day:
"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, He may give it to you."
John 15:16

No comments:

Post a Comment