Sunday, January 1, 2012

pick n mix

 

*ADORATION: Adoration is worship. and I’ve been noticing a few songs that use that term adoration, and all of course, about adoring Jesus. Whether it be adoring Jesus as a baby, adoring His creation, adoring Him for who He is…etc.
    I want to adore my King, Savior, Creator, Father, Friend, Redeemer…

*I consider it a huge blessing when you have the freedom at your work place to just sit with your boss and/or manager and talk about God and about different books that help you know God more and give you more understanding and help you fall more in love with Him

*Constantly blown away that in midst of my selfishness, God is rich in mercy, and His love for me.

*Love moments when you music just stops working when your driving and so you just start to pray and talk to Jesus!

*I love my NI family. They have a special place in my heart.
      People are blessings, we just need to choose to see them that way most of the time!

*Never compromise your time with Jesus.
  He is not just Holy, not just your Father or your God or Savior, but He is also your Friend. Learn to be His friend.

I just want to earnestly seek God in every area and in all that He is. and to fall even more in love with Him where I am cannot help but be consumed by Him and the things of Him.

Happy New Year. Embrace all the change, transformation, transition, struggles, people, opportunities, time and of course, God.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not been yet appeared; but we know when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is. And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.”
1 John 3:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment