Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I.Am.In.Love.

 

You know, I’m enjoying life and where I’m at. I love the people and relationships in my life. I find joy and fulfillment through God in the littlest things, even if there is something heavy on my mind.
   I’m finding that with growing up, and maturity in general and Spiritual, and the more you fall more in love with Christ, you don’t take life as seriously, but yet you do. You are more apt to enjoy the simple pleasures, to see God’s goodness, to not get caught up in circumstances or people or the hard stuff, but you are more apt to endure with joy and to perservere because of your 110% belief in Christ through your experiences and faith…this is where i’m at in life right now. and i love every second of it, even when i’m flustered.

because I can take time out, i have learned the importance of taking time out, and breathing and just enjoying and fixing my eyes on Christ and knowing that it will all be okay because God is in control and He has a plan.

I am in love. with my Creator. My Savior. My Friend. My Healer. My Redeemer. My Prince. My Father. My God. My Protector. My Provider. My Counselor. My Strength. My All….

My heart is fulfilled, all I am is fulfilled in Jesus Christ. He is Great.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”How can I give you up, O Ephraim? How can I hand you over, O Israel? How can I make you like Admah? How can I treat you like Zeboiim? My heart recoils within me; my compassino grows warm and tender. I will not execute my burning anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim; for I am God and not a man, the Holy One in your midst, and I will not come in wrath.”
Hosea 11:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment