Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mother’s Heart

 

I feel like I am growing up. and This is good, because it is my prayer. And In conversation with a good friend one day she was mentioning how maybe God is giving me this mother’s heart and desire for children, maybe as well to prepare me for ministry and the role that I am stepping into.

And the past day or so I’ve had moments where I’m just like, “I am here to encourage, and to pray for these people.” I’m here to lift them up, and to encourage my brother’s and sister’s. I cherish each person in my life, and recently I’ve just been feeling more and more motherlike, in little things. and at times I feel really proud of the people around me, other times not, other times I just want to encourage.

I love this. I love the mother’s heart. and I don’t think I will ever fully know what a mother’s heart is until i actually have children of my own. But so far what i am experiencing, I love it. and it is prayers answered, and God growing me and making me more into who He has made me to be.

I am excited.

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For all the promises of God find their Yes in him. That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for his glory.”
2 Corinthians 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment