Tuesday, January 24, 2012

blessings

 

You know those times when you are going somewhere to do some work, or just to relax and you don’t really want to be bothered?!
Well tonight started out like that. I have a lot of things that I need to get done specifically for this week. So i planned on working on them at a coffee shop, and i actually prayed, “God i really don’t want to be talked to tonight, unless you have a message for me…”

So, I was working, and a lady whom I know came and talked to me! and let me tell you, I am glad she did! It was a huge blessing. She asked about Off The Wall, and was encouraging me and the ministry with what we are doing, and said how she wishes she could help out more, and then we talked a little bit about her. it was wonderful!

We need to always be willing to be interrupted, even when we’re busy and maybe one-track-minded. God loves to interrupt us with little blessings that turn out to be great blessings.
People are gems. truly.

God is good and has a purpose and plan in everything. Open your eyes and hearts.

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”…And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” Esther 4:14b

No comments:

Post a Comment