Thursday, January 26, 2012

heated flooring

 

i decided to title my blog’s randomly. because i typically have a hard time coming up with titles, so i just decided that one of the first things that come to my mind, will be my title. whether it has any relevance or not!

 

Sometimes I let myself feel really inferior to people. But when I take the effort to stop those thoughts, and embrace people and live in God’s truth, I am in love with people. and God uses people immensely to bless me, and to show me just how much He loves me. Through me loving them, and listening to them, and hearing them, and talking with them, and laughing with them, and in return, them loving me. Exhort one another. Speak truth to each other. Be real. Admit your faults, Admit what God is trying to teach you.

p.s.
  work out clothes just make me happy.  as well as rain. rain def reminds me of NI and brings me peace and just makes me love God more!

God is good. All the time.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”…I will trust in the steadfast love of God forever and ever. I will thank you forever, because you have done it. I will wait for your name, for it is good, in the presence of the godly.”
Psalm 52:8b-9

No comments:

Post a Comment