Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jehovah Jireh

 

I am amazed again, at how  God provides. He knows our needs. He restores friendships. He knows where we’re at in life, He knows our hurts, our struggles, our desires, our longings, and He does want us fulfilled in Him and He is constantly wooing us, so that we can be fulfilled and find all we are and all we need IN HIM!

I really want Jehovah Jireh tattoo’d on me, quite bad. because it means so much to me, God my Provider. So much. All of my physical, all of my emotional, even my desire’s and longings, all of my spiritual…all of my needs no matter what degree, big or small, or what category, God knows and He comes through. Even without me asking, or thinking that I need some things, He provides!

I am blessed.

*May you know that you are loved. That you are a jewel. That you are the most beautiful. May you know that you are cared for and that the one above is walking beside you, whispering all the while, who you are and which way to go. You are His, and when you follow, even if you feel lost, you are found.*

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment