Monday, January 9, 2012

Only God Fulfills

 

you know, God is everything that the Bible says He is. God is everything HE  says He is! God is everything good! I’ll never stop being amazed with Him!

I could write numerous things just  from today on why I love God, but one of my favorite parts of today was my lunch/afternoon spent with a dear friend! God knew we both needed today. we needed that fellowship, and just to hear and talk about Him and of what He is doing and of how we are in awe of Him.

I am amazed really, at how God really does give us the desires of our hearts (when they are fixed on Him, and found in Him, and when He is pleased with us as His children, which is enough!), and how He does want us to be fulfilled, all IN HIM! Because He is in fact, glorified in those moments. I’m just baffled, a lot of times, with God. He is beyond me. His ways and His thoughts are way beyond anything I can ever imagine. and I LOVE IT! and I love how He provides and just is constantly giving, when He doesn’t have ot because we deserve nothing…yet He see’s us as His bride, His children, pure, holy, as His!

sigh! I’d say I’m in love!
   He makes me happy! :) He makes me joyful. He makes me smile. He fulfills me.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Trust in the LORD, and do good, dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act.”
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment