Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You Will Know…

 

so i havent posted for a couple days. simply because i have not been around wifi until now. but boy do I have a few things to share! :)

The reality of God’s Sovereignty sums up my Monday and Tuesday. :)
     As followers of Jesus we really need not fear, ever, if we are walking in the right path, making the right decisions no matter how big or small. One thing I was reminded of, no matter how futile, is that whatever God wants to happen, will happen. BELIEVE in His Sovereignty.

for instance:
    monday i started my travel to kentucky. what should have taken 5.5 hrs, took me 7.5 hours. due to icy roads which caused backed up traffic just over the kentucky border. now typically, i would lose patience, but i was surprisingly content through it all. was grateful that my Dad was ahead of me and warning me of all that was to come! Which that in itself, reminded me of how much our Father in Heaven warns us, and wants us to know what is going on at times, and wants to make sure that we are okay on our journey called life. There are set backs (traffic), but He still is there and still comforts us and assures us! and even when we make a stupid turn, there is still always a way to the right way! :)

Tis the Spirit’s job to guide and direct us, and that He sure does! even when it doesn’t seem like it!

Tuesday, I had a great plan to go to starbucks and get on the internet and to blog and work on a few things right…God thought otherwise obviously. My car battery died. causing me to not be able to go anywhere for the afternoon at least. so I go inside, and get on my comp to just start to do things I don’t need the interent for…..
  my comp freezes big time for a long time.
okay…i get the point…so I just read the whole afternoon. was able to finish my book this morning because of it, which im really grateful for.

But through all of that, I journaled LOADS, realized a few things, and really got excited for what God has for me at this time in my life and what He will continue to do. which i tihnk I needed, because im in a transition period, and also a period where God is stripping a few things from me that I realized I rely on way to much, and with where I’m at and the door He is opening, I can’t rely on those things. I need to rely on Him completely and step out and stand up. This is His plan for me, His call on my life that i need to step into and fully rely on Him and no one or nothing else. I needed to see this, to realize that, and to believe it most importantly. and so God made that happen!

 

So believe in His Sovereignty! and know that whatever God wants for you, you will know. day by day, you will know because He allows it all. If your not supposed to end up somewhere, He will stop it. :)

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!”
Psalm 30:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment