Wednesday, January 25, 2012

blessed

 

I love growing (up). I’m thoroughly enjoying it. I like looking back at even a year, and seeing how much more understanding, less selfish, and more responsible i am, more content and calm, more loving, more confident, stepping more into where God has me…. God answers prayer.

I also love those relationships where you can go months without talking to someone, then all of a sudden you skype with them, and you just feel so refreshed! I love the people that are in my life, near and far.

I am extremely blessed. Unworthy, yet blessed because I am a child of God and He is a Father who gives to His children.
Therefore, my life shall be a living sacrifice in return.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.”
James 1:25

No comments:

Post a Comment