Monday, January 16, 2012

great conversations and laughter

 

great conversations and laughter.

laughter puts me in a better mood. it lightens me up. it makes me happy.
   i love laughter, so much, and I am grateful to God for giving us such a wonderful gift of joy. This evening has been full of laughter, and even though a lot of times when I laugh I end up bawling my eyes out and it ticks me off, I still love to laugh. And even though I’m slow at some things, it still makes myself and other’s laugh, and I enjoy laughing. It is so good for me.

I love conversations with people. preferably with a smaller group of people, you get to hear people’s heart and opinions better than in a bigger group. It makes me love people more, and see God more in people and how He is working. I enjoy it a lot.

:)

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”As the deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God. My soul thirst for God, for the living God.”
Psalm 42:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment