Thursday, January 19, 2012

new favorite verse

 

I like my piano times.
  I like music in general. Esp live music. It’s relaxing, and energizing.

I also like that thru reading Hosea, God’s jealousy for His people, which includes me, just popped out to me. Once again, going with the whole, being a part of His bride, He is jealous for me, for us. He wants us for himself, yet He will not force Himself.
I love God. and all that He is.

I like the appreciation and admiration (love) He gives me for people too. It’s a bit overwhelming at times. But to love another in Christ, is a beautiful thing and is fulfilling, and it pleases God, and I like it a lot. (if you would have known me in highschool….you would not believe those i just spoke (or typed) those words…God is redemptive, and shaping us.)

I like sanctification, even though it’s painful a lot of the time.

I like that God goes against the mold of the world and that He doesn’t make sense to the world.

I like getting excited about His Word.

I like being able to help.

I like being able to encourage and to show that I care.

God Is Good.

Sigh. Im in love with Jesus!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”My heart overflows with a pleasing theme; I address my verses to the king; my tongue is like the pen of a ready scribe.”
Psalm 45:1

No comments:

Post a Comment