Sunday, January 8, 2012

He has a plan for you.

 

Every believer knows that God has a plan for their lives, we all believe that.
But I think at some point along our journey, there comes a time when that truth becomes a reality in our lives.

and mine is now. I am really realizing, how much of a plan that God really does have for my life. And this plan, is a specific plan, for me, unique to my life. It’s not the same plan as anyone else’s in my life nor is it for anyone else near to me or far from me, but it is His plan for ME.

and it is that way for all of us. God has a plan, unique to us, for each one of us.

And This realization, and truth, is just starting to hit me, and make me love God more and makes me want to serve Him and fulfil this plan and to honor Him more with the path He has provided for me. I am excited, but with this plan, comes a lot more responsibility, so I need to put more of myself into this, which i am again excited, it means more growth, and more closeness with my Father, who is jealous for me, and who loves me, and has a plan! :)

so know that God has a specific and unique plan for you. YOU. He has specific things He desires YOU to do for Him, that He has planned out for you. Ephesians 2 says that He has prepared good works for us to do! May our eyes be open, and may we be full of obedience for our Holy Father in Heaven!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment