Friday, September 16, 2011

Yes, I love doing this….

 

I find it interesting that yesterday, i mentioned how sometimes i just really don’t like leadership simply because of the frustrations. when today, i was blessed in that.

At God’s Closet today, I had a lady, who comes everytime we have God’s Closet, so I have gotten to know her a little bit, and as I was doing a simple thing of just giving her a second bag, she says to me “you really like doing this don’t you?!” and i said “yes, i really do!” and i just kept smiling, because for some reason, it just blessed my heart and reminded me of why I do what I do and that God is pleased, and that it blesses other people. and that is what it’s about.

The fact that she could see that I have a heart to fold clothes, to give people bag’s so they can pack them full and take them home, to set clothes up, and even to go thru the frustration of the details sometimes…was really encouraging to me. and reminded me that God is completely watching over me, and really loves to bless me.
So thank You Father! :)

 

VERSE of the day:
”I sought the LORD and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”
Psalm 34:4

No comments:

Post a Comment