Saturday, September 24, 2011

look into my eyes

 

so tonight, us girl’s went to see Polen at Jitter’s. At first, I didnt really want to go because I wasn’t feeling very well at all. But then I decided to just go and enjoy the evening. and I’m really glad I did.

I was extremely blessed by the children. My friend’s tell me God’s preparing me…and I would probably have to agree. but there is just something special in children, that you just can’t help but laugh and smile with them. It’s the innocense, and just not caring but just their absolutely trust and love of life.
Then we stopped at a local coffee shop cuz we saw some of our guy’s from the ministry and it’s just good to see the one’s you care about, even for a short time. Just blesses your heart.

So I encourage you, next time you don’t feel like doing something with your friends, do it. Because usually when your not in the mood to do something, but you do anyway, is when you are blessed the most.
God is good.

P.S.
  look into people’s eyes. Don’t be afraid of eye contact. no matter what age of person. child to 50 yr old. Because eyes are beautiful, and it’s just a special thing to make eye contact.

 

VERSE of the day:
”even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by  grace you have been saved.”
Ephesians 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment