Thursday, September 15, 2011

practice makes better

 

i think that we need to practice more.
  practice prayer. practice being on our faces or knees or prostrate before God….practice the things we are not so good at!

sometimes, i really don’t like leadership. and the reason i don’t like it sometimes, is because the slightest tension arises and i instantly doubt myself and get frustrated and sin. that is my downfall. lack of confidence. and i still care too much what other people say or think, when i shouldnt.

but tonight, i was reminded…..that God’s love is unconditional. (which is a word I think we need to practice meditating on more often on what it actually means for us!) I am secure in Him. He is a constant. And no matter how much I mess up and fail or get frustrated with myself, His love, and mercy and grace are still abounding towards me. and I am soooo thankful for this truth. Just need to constantly be reminded and meditate on it and FIGHT when the devil and his little minions try to tell me otherwise.

 

VERSE of the day:
”BUT GOD, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved…”
Ephesians 2:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment