Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blessings

 

couple things on my mind….

1. i love weddings.
2. i believe its just me getting older…but im becoming so much more emotional (could be the season of life as well, i dont really know for sure)
3. God’s really been stirring my heart to pray more. and its great.
4. ive been really blessed this weekend.

So, blessings come in many ways. through tears of joy. through trusting people to handle ‘your baby’ (figuratively speaking for me), through encouraging words, through seeings loads of new people that you’ve never met before and being able to help them, through seeing people be stretched, through the celebration of love and two people coming together, through reuniting with friends who warm your heart, through new people and community, through praying for your community…

these are ways that I have been blessed this weekend. I am sure there are more. But our Father, loves to give good gifts. and I think that I am starting to believe and to accept that no matter what, He will always give me blessings. Just because He loves me, and He is God, and He gives good gifts, like Himself and every spiritual blessing! but yet so much more beyond that, even the little things!

He is the epitome of what Love really is, of what Life really is.
Thank You Father…for millions of reasons!
I love You.

 

VERSE of the day:
”If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!”
Matthew 7:11

No comments:

Post a Comment