Monday, September 26, 2011

overwhelmed

 

Sometimes, God overwhelms me. In the best way possible.

We seek things from other people….realize that we are seeking things from other people…ask ourselves why it matters so much…..then ask ourselves if God really is enough for us….ask for forgiveness…..then all of a sudden, what you sought or desired from people…is what God is giving you. All within a matter of 10-15 minutes.

Tonight, I was overwhelmed by God’s astounding love for me. He knows the desires of my heart, and even when I realize that my desires are not always with the  right motives,  God gives me those desires when I ask forgiveness and make my heart right. And yeah…I don’t even know what to say. but just thank you to God. and just knowing that He takes delight in me and being my joy and will do anything for me, and for my betterment and joy and to let me know and remember that He is always with me, looking out for me, fighting for me, and loving me.

sigh. I love You Lord.

 

VERSE of the day:
”The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in him.”
Lamentations 3:22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment